Patch in Action Blazer in Blue and Grey
$44.99 $13.9970% off!
You took a few years away from academia, but buttoning yourself into this plaid blazer helps you feel right at home strolling through the quad again. Now that you're older and wiser, you know the benefit of great details - this grey jacket boasts a bit of black houndstooth and a blue polka dots at the lining, along with two front pockets large enough for your cell phone, student ID, favorite gel pen, or pocket notebook. The brown, vegan faux-suede elbow patches help move this classic blazer - and you along with it - beyond elementary style. Worn over a neutral floral Oxford and dark denim tucked into tall, chestnut equestrians, you're more than ready to sling your vintage messenger bag over one shoulder and hit the ground running from class to class, acing your way through academia once again.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell and Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Runs large at waist. Fabric does not provide stretch. Back vent measures approximately 5 inches in length and is temporarily sealed with manufacturer's stitching.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron.
- Fully lined. Front button closure. Padded shoulders. Two hip pockets are temporarily sealed with manufacturer's stitching. Button closure at sleeve cuff. Additional buttons included.
- This jacket is rated Warm on our Coat Warmth Scale of Light, Warm, and Warmest. More info about this rating can be found in the Help section under Size & Fit Guide.