Modern Lit Lecturer Blazer
$44.99 $13.9970% off!
Step up to the podium, clear your throat, and stand tall because all eyes in the lecture hall are on you, Professor. But you’ve come to class prepared with your note cards in hand and this professorial blazer on your shoulders, so your lecture is sure to inspire the class! This classic brown and black herringbone cotton-blend tweed blazer, complete with soft brown elbow patches, really makes the grade. Make a professional first impression in this fully lined jacket featuring two front hip pockets, fitted darts, and brown and silver coin-sized buttons, as you discuss Hemingway and Stein. While you analyze Eliot, look as smart as you are in pleated trousers, a neutral-colored bow blouse, and expertly silver earrings. You’re such an institution of style!This jacket scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.
Final Sale: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shell: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester. Contrast and Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric does not provide stretch. Length measurement taken from center front hem. Center back hem runs 5 inches longer than center front hem.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Iron low.
- Fully lined. Front button closure. Padded shoulders. Decorative chest pocket. Pockets at hips. Additional button included.
- This jacket scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details.