Do you ship to my country?
Over 50 countries qualify for ModCloth international shipping. Here's a Handy List »
How much will it cost to ship to my country?
It's easy to calculate your shipping cost. Once you have an item in your shopping bag, click 'Estimate Shipping' at the bottom of the page to select your country and calculate your approximate postage cost. These shipping rates are based on the carriers' standard fees and the total weight of the item(s) in your order.
Also, please note that PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover are the only ways we're able to process international payments. All prices are displayed in US dollars. We are also currently unable to accept international phone orders or gift certificate purchases.
What are your international shipping options?
We have three!
What about duties, customs, and additional fees?
We ship all international orders DDU (delivered duty unpaid), and we do not collect VAT (value added taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Though we cannot predict what your particular charges will be, you can contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country's custom policies. If you have any additional questions, you can reach us 24/7 by calling 1-888-495-9699 or contact us via email or Live Chat.
International Returns Policy
International Returns Eligibility Window: To qualify for a return, items must be received back to our Fulfillment Center within 60 days of your original order shipment date (as printed on your packing slip).
- Swimwear: Must be returned with hygienic liner intact, or else it will be returnable for store credit only.
- Shoes: Must be returned with original shoebox. Please place it inside a larger packing box or wrap it in brown paper. Shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox are non-refundable and will receive no refund or store credit.
- Non-Apparel Items: Must be returned with original packaging intact, otherwise they are non-refundable and will receive no refund or store credit.
Items Not Eligible for Refund or Store Credit:
- Items marked as final sale.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- Returns received in damaged/worn condition.
- Returns received after 90 days of the original order shipment date.
- Shipping charges, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
Items Eligible for Store Credit Only:
- Returns received by ModCloth between 61 and 90 days after the original order shipment date (as printed on your packing slip).
How do I return an item I received as a gift?
- If you received an order from ModCloth as a gift, you can still return! We’ll issue you a ModCloth store credit for the amount of the returned item(s) to your account. Please contact Customer Care for assistance.
- Gift recipients are not eligible for cash refunds or exchanges.
What if there was something wrong with my order?
- Call us right away so we can make things right! Reach us 24/7 at 888-495-9699.
How to Make an International Return
As long as your items are eligible for return, follow these easy steps:
- 1. Include your original invoice in your package. (If you misplaced it, simply go to My Account, click on your Order History, select the right order number, and print it out.)
2. Circle the PRODUCT NAME of the item(s) you wish to return, and write your preferred RETURNS TYPE in the corresponding box.
- 3. Write the RETURN REASON CODE in the Reason Code Box (It’ll help us serve you even better next time!).
- 4. Ship the package to : ModCloth Returns, 2250 Roswell Drive, Pittsburgh PA 15205.
- 5. Send your package back to us via your shipping method of choice. Be sure to use a method that provides a tracking number so you can follow its journey!
*Unfortunately, due to the increased cost of international shipping, we do not offer international exchanges at this time. However, you can still make a return, as long as it's received within 60 days of the original order shipment date!